The Story Behind the Name "Mistral"
The winds played a very important role in Greece's people since the ancient years. Aeolus, the god of Wind, was not as important as Zeus, but many offers were made in his name in order to favor the travelers and the merchants. According to the Greek mythology, Aeolus kept the winds locked away in a bag and he only used them whenever it served his purposes. In Odyssey, Homer describes that Aeolus gave this tightly closed bag to Odysseus to help him sail to Ithaca faster. Unfortunately, his sailors curious to see what was inside this bag, they opened it unleashing all the winds. This caused a major storm due to which the ship got wrecked and Odysseus lost his bearings, making their journey longer than they expected.
Mistral is one of these winds. Zephyr, Sirocco and Ostria are the names of some other winds.
Get to Know "Mistral" Studio Apartments
Mistral Apartments in Patmos are 3 lovely newly built apartments that will make your stay in the island memorable. Ιn absolute balance with nature, tradition embraces comfort and modern luxury offering travelers an oasis of privacy and genuine hospitality. Εach apartment has its own kitchen that has stove, fridge, boiler and toaster and it’s about 26 sq. m. Their modern bathroom of high aesthetic quality has 100% cotton towels and robes. All the bedrooms are equipped with 100% cotton sheets, anatomic pillows and mattresses. There is also the possibility to convert beds and matresses into double ones so as nothing to separate you from your beloved ones. Finally, all the apartments have air conditioning, handmade lamps and decoration, satellite plasma television and private, totally wooden, balcony with an amazing sea view. Make your reservations and join us in Patmos to enjoy magical vacations.
"Mistral" Room Amenities
- Satellite Plasma TV - with Greek and International Satellite channels
- Free Wifi Internet - in all apartments
- Air Conditioning - Individual air conditioning unit in all apartments
- Solar Heatering system - for hot water all day
- Private Bathroom - High aesthetic bathroom, equipped with 100% cotton towels
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, kettle, coffee maker, oven and toaster
- Safe Deposit Boxes - available for the safekeeping of items such as cash, jewelry or other valuables. Please note the Mistral Patmos Apartments is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of those items.
- Cotton Sheets - 100% cotton sheets
- Cotton Towels - 100% cotton towels
- Anatomic pillows and orthopedic mattresses
- Private wooden balcony with a view
- All apartments enjoy enchanting sea view
- 24/7 Reception
- "Mistral" Apartments Free Services Policy
- Children up to 10 years old stay for FREE - Note : This offer applies if the attendants of children up to 10 years old, carry with them any certificate of the country of their residence, which shows the year of birth of the child.
Pets Attention : Pets are allowed ONLY if they are tied in public areas. The owner will have to take care not to disturb other guests, and the collection of their droppings.
Mistral Apartment "ZEPHYR"
Mistral Apartment "SIROCCO"
Mistral Apartment "OSTRIA"